Fringe! will return in November 2015 and we are looking for the best queer films (features and shorts, fiction and documentary), exhibition proposals, workshop and talk ideas and more.
Terms & Conditions:
1. Fringe! is a not-for-profit festival run entirely by volunteers. We do not charge any submissions fees, and in turn do not pay screening fees.
2. We are most interested in your film itself, and so request that no additional publicity materials be sent during the submission period.
3. We do not have any restrictions on runtime, year of production, type or genre of film, but Fringe! is primarily interested in films created by, for, about, or of interest to gay, lesbian, bisexual, queer, trans* or intersex people.
4. Please only complete this form if you have the authority or permission to submit this film, and if you have the intention to have your film screen in Fringe! 2015 if it is selected.
5. All submissions must be made by providing an online screener. No DVDs or hard drives please.
To submit your film please use the film submissions form here.
We Also accept submissions for art exhibitions, workshops, talks and other events.
To submit a proposal for an art exhibition click here.
To submit any other type of idea or event please please use the event submissions form here.
Film submissions will close on Monday 31st August 2015.
All other submissions will close on Monday 29th June 2015. ExTENDED deadline: wednesday 15th july
If you have any questions with regards to the submissions process please email us on email@example.com